Introduce yourself

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to the Quad for Mobile Film Stories!

This is your space to collaborate, share insights and ask questions to other community members. You'll need to register to interact.

Please keep all topics related to the mobile film community and industry.

[Sticky] Introduce yourself  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Trusted Member

Hey Ian! @tryianleer Thanks for joining us here! 

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 25, 2020 5:35 pm
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Trusted Member

Welcome to The Quad @myalismfilms

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 25, 2020 5:37 pm
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Trusted Member

Hy Ryan! @ryan-mcdonald Thanks for joining The Quad. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 25, 2020 5:39 pm
Levi Austin Morris
(@leviaustinmorris)

Hi all! Thanks @susy for putting this community together!  I am an actor/director/writer in Los Angeles.  I look forward to getting to know you all, your work and maybe collaborating on projects with some of you if you're in the LA area. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 7, 2020 1:45 am
Susy liked
Aaron
(@aaron)

@people-4-people-productions Hello Jennifer...welcome to The Quad!

"Stories matter. It's important to tell your own story before someone else does it for you" ~Aaron

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 7, 2020 11:05 pm
Susy liked
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Trusted Member

@leviaustinmorris Thanks for joining us, Levi! 🎬📱🌟

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 8, 2020 12:09 am
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Trusted Member

@sigfrido20 You are also a talented musician! Do you include your music in your film?

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 24, 2020 12:19 am
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Trusted Member

Hey there, @KateHeffernan thanks for joining The Quad! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 24, 2020 12:22 am
Sigfrido20
(@sigfrido20)

@susy Hi Susy, well I started with music when I was 15 before becoming a filmmaker, I played the electric guitar in a rock wave band, then I switched to electronic music, I love Depeche Mode:-)  and I had the honor of having met Martin Gore, but I abandoned music for many years, I devoted myself to cinema. Maybe someday I'll make music in my films with other musicians. For now it is a separate path that I do for fun and passion, and I also enjoy making music videos of my songs. I got back into music to get through a difficult time in my life this year, music gives me energy and distracts my mind. In reality, the musical taste I choose for my films is different from my musical genre, which is why I am objective, I choose the music that best suits the scenes and the story of the film. I have made music videos for other bands in the past, when I lived for a period in West Hollywood, I attended an environment of musicians and this made me want to make music again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 24, 2020 7:54 am
Susy liked
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Trusted Member

@sigfrido20 I appreciate your response. There have been many times in the course of life where music has been my best friend. Sometimes music gets us in a way no one can. I like many different genres in music. But for me the way music provokes our emotions and makes us feel is very important. For that same reason, I always believed that music is a good companion to stories and films, when appropriate.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 24, 2020 5:43 pm
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Trusted Member

Hey Steve! @steven-palmer-peterson 

Welcome to The Quad! Thanks for joining us. Look forward to conversations with you here.

For anyone reading this, Steve made a feature film with an Android phone. He is mainly a screenwriter and a very good one!

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 24, 2020 5:49 pm
Sigfrido20
(@sigfrido20)

@susy exact, me too I like many different genres in music, I grew up in a family of artists, my father was a futurist painter in the 70s / 80s and my uncle a classical double bass musician in various theaters around the world.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 24, 2020 8:17 pm
Susy liked
Page 3 / 3
Share: