Introduce your proj...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to the Quad for Mobile Film Stories!

This is your space to collaborate, share insights and ask questions to other community members. You'll need to register to interact.

Please keep all topics related to the mobile film community and industry.

Introduce your projects and resources to collaborate

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Estimable Member Registered
Topic starter  

Are you a mobile filmmaker looking to collaborate with others? Perhaps you have something to offer mobile filmmakers and you would like to collaborate?

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

ReplyQuote
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter  

Hi everyone, if you get to read this in time...I am looking for some quick voices to add to our next http://SBPpodcast.studio podcast episode 88. About a minute sharing your mobile film project is what we would like. If you don't have one and you know someone who does, ask them to DM me on @sbppodcast on Twitter. I need to finish editing tonight though. Sorry about the short notice. Hope you are all having a nice Sunday. Stay awesome! ?  

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

ReplyQuote
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter  

Would members on The Quad like to collaborate on a video for the platform? I have some ideas and would give credit to those who participate. 

ReplyQuote
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter  

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to share with you that we have new films on MobileFilmStories.com and in three days, we'll have one more new film. New! We have an ongoing bi-weekly program on the SBP Podcast Mobile Filmmaking called "Fade In To Film" with recurring panelists, Ryan MacDonald, Levi Austin Morris, Jason Rivera and Joey Min. Check it out, I think you'll love it! http://fadeintofilm.com

Stay tuned for more announcements on the new film! Welcome Inga Vosk with her feature film #STEALTH and Monique Gall with her short film Me VS Me! 

ReplyQuote
Share: