Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to the Quad for Mobile Film Stories!

This is your space to collaborate, share insights and ask questions to other community members. You'll need to register to interact.

Please keep all topics related to the mobile film community and industry.

Cheers

14 Posts
4 Users
10 Likes
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Estimable Member Registered
Topic starter

Cheers everyone! This is a topic where we can tag each other just to cheer each other when we are feeling friendly and wish to bring some attention to each other. Remember to subscribe to the topics that interest you in order to get an email notification that someone is commenting. Also, you should receive an email notification when you are tagged in any topic.

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

Posted : December 17, 2020 10:14 pm
Ian Leer reacted
Topic Tags
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

I want to bring on the first cheers to The Quad! Wishing you all a great Friday! 

@Olsburger @Aaron @Sigfrido20 @JamielLaurence @al-garcia @myalismfilms @tryianleer @inga-vosk 

Hope you all have a great Friday! 

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

Posted : December 17, 2020 10:20 pm
Sigfrido20
(@sigfrido20)
Active Member Registered

Cheers to all comunity from Italy, and stay safe!

Posted : December 18, 2020 12:35 am
Floyd and Susy reacted
Oliver Richards
(@olsburger)
Eminent Member Registered

@susy Thank you, Susy! Happy friday! Has anyone got any fun mobile filming plans before Christmas?

Posted : December 18, 2020 9:20 am
Susy reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

@sigfrido20 Happy Friday! Best wishes on your latest project!

Posted : December 18, 2020 9:48 am
Sigfrido20 reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

@olsburger I hope so! The world could use some good stories this year. @sigfrido20?

Posted : December 18, 2020 9:50 am
Sigfrido20
(@sigfrido20)
Active Member Registered

@susy thanks! and happy Cristmas, Buon Natale to all comunity

Posted : December 18, 2020 9:54 am
Sigfrido20
(@sigfrido20)
Active Member Registered

@susy I hope so, my Christmas will be in lockdown due to the new arrangement for Italy, I have postponed a project for next year, but I'm not giving up.

Posted : December 18, 2020 10:03 am
Susy reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

TGIF and Happy New Year, all! Hope you are all enjoying the new year so far. Keep the conversations going here. You can create topics and tag people here. This is not Twitter or Facebook of course...in a way this is good because we know we are talking to people who are interested in smartphone movies and videos. So don't be shy. We could use your help reaching out to mobile filmmakers and smartphone video content creators who may not be aware of this platform to share their stories. Oh, almost forgot, here is a short video about our platform we posted yesterday! Wishing every one of you the very best in 2021. Would love to hear from you and any projects you are working on.

@rossperkins28 @aguillossou @steven-palmer-peterson @kateheffernan @myalismfilms @tryianleer @ryan-mcdonald @people-4-people-productions @al-garcia @inga-vosk @jamiellaurence 

Posted : January 1, 2021 12:55 pm
Ian Leer reacted
Sigfrido20
(@sigfrido20)
Active Member Registered

@susy Happy 2021 everyone,

2020 has given me a lot of satisfaction and emotions for my mobile projects "OREB" short film and "Summereyes" music video, the last satisfaction was with an awards best music video at the African smartphone film festival for Summereyes of Retro F made with an Iphone 8, vintage lens and moondog anamorphic lens, I did not expect this win, it was an emotion as Retro f music producer and director, the music video was also made with the direction of Clara Congera who and also a choreographer, like the CFMclak team that takes care of the Retro F music videos, for 2021 some projects in progress, the one I care most will be my first Feature Film that we will make with an iphone 12 pro max with Filmic pro app in 10bit SDR, and a super 8mm camera in special contents, a story based on memories in a surreal non-place, but I can't spoilers 🙂 and then with CFMClak prod. two Retro F mobile music videos of two songs that will be released between April and May 2021.

Posted : January 1, 2021 1:29 pm
Susy reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

@sigfrido20 You are going to be busy and that is wonderful! Congratulations on all the success. Anyone reading this can support Sigfrido by watching OREB here on the platform. ? Happy 2021!

Posted : January 1, 2021 1:44 pm
Sigfrido20
(@sigfrido20)
Active Member Registered

@susy Thanks Susy, thanks Mobile film stories and we hope to bring mobile indie feature film not only to mobile film festival circuits but also to film festivals like Cannes and others, because the cinemobile today is not only a low budget concept but also a style of cinema. thanks for all those who want to support us.

Posted : January 1, 2021 2:55 pm
(@floyd)
New Member Registered

@susy thanks for this post and your vision in this media! Excited to be here and hope to be a major influence in this community as I grow and learn.

Posted : February 23, 2021 11:15 am
Susy reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

Hi @Floyd! Welcome to The Quad. Still wrangling with calling ourselves "Quadsters" but maybe would need to get some votes. ? Looking forward to your contributions to the community! 

Posted : February 23, 2021 12:59 pm
Floyd reacted
Share: