Halloween!

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to the Quad for Mobile Film Stories!

This is your space to collaborate, share insights and ask questions to other community members. You'll need to register to interact.

Please keep all topics related to the mobile film community and industry.

Halloween!

8 Posts
2 Users
5 Likes
Oliver Richards
(@olsburger)
Eminent Member Registered
Topic starter

Hey all,

Halloween is close and I thought I would see if anyone is doing any scary film/videos for halloween? I have only made one horror short but now I am experimenting with a combining mobile & CGI footage, so I'm trying to get something cool made with that. So anybody have any mobile horror films/videos/ideas they want to share, or are you working on any halloween stuff right now? 🙂

Ollie

Posted : October 23, 2020 3:11 pm
Susy reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Estimable Member Registered

Hey, Oliver! I would love to do something in that regard. I think I may alter my fake trailer. 😉 Someone suggested I add freaky elements to it. I think over the years, the best scary films I've watched were not the films themselves but the trailers. 

I wonder who else is working on a project for Halloween. 

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

Posted : October 24, 2020 11:18 am
Oliver Richards
(@olsburger)
Topic starter

@susy I agree there, Susy. Many horror film are outdone by their own trailers. I'll try and not make this mistake in my career haha 

Posted : October 24, 2020 12:48 pm
Susy reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)

Happy Halloween! ? 

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

Posted : October 30, 2020 3:37 pm
Oliver Richards
(@olsburger)
Topic starter

@susy Happy Halloween Susy! We need to start thinking of Christmas film ideas next... ? 

Posted : October 30, 2020 4:44 pm
Susy reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)

@olsburger Sounds good! Let’s make something collectively! 

Posted : October 30, 2020 5:15 pm
Oliver Richards
(@olsburger)
Topic starter

@susy I am up for that. Perhaps a film where individual people film something in the places they live but can be edited into one story....I'll have a think.

Posted : October 31, 2020 4:02 am
Susy reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)

@olsburger That is exactly what I was thinking. Thanks, Oliver! 

Posted : October 31, 2020 10:13 am
Share: