Day One Virtual Lob...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to the Quad for Mobile Film Stories!

This is your space to collaborate, share insights and ask questions to other community members. You'll need to register to interact.

Please keep all topics related to the mobile film community and industry.

Day One Virtual Lobby

31 Posts
10 Users
39 Likes
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Estimable Member Registered
Topic starter

@carterlil That was me ? I made all the stills for the film covers and the book. @Aaron did a great job with the book design! Glad you’re here! Today will set up a Q & A with filmmakers who want to be on the “panel” and we may have to figure the time based on responses and time zones. You are invited too!

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

Posted : April 24, 2021 9:28 am
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

@richteatv ? Thanks, Rich! Glad you are enjoying it! 

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

Posted : April 24, 2021 9:29 am
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

@anniet Enjoy the festival and everyone attending in the virtual lobby. ???

Posted : April 24, 2021 10:02 am
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

@thejenniferzhang So glad you made it, Jennifer! Will you be available later today for a panel Q&A in a new topic? 

Posted : April 24, 2021 10:04 am
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

@jai-looking So glad you could come! Would live you to be part of a Q&A later today. Would you be available? It will be in a new topic in the virtual lobby for the festival. 

Posted : April 24, 2021 10:21 am
admin
(@admin)
Eminent Member Admin

Hello filmmakers! Please reply if you would like to take part in the Q&A Session later today. We will do our best to confirm a time that is good for the entire world of time differences. The Q&A will consist of the host, Susy Botello, asking some questions as if we are in the festival. She will ask questions and filmmakers respond. Then the panel will be open for everyone else to ask filmmakers questions directly.

Posted : April 24, 2021 10:36 am
AthenaE
(@athenae)
Active Member Registered

@admin would love to be part of the panel.,I will try to be there if I can! 

Posted : April 24, 2021 10:45 am
Susy and admin reacted
TheJenniferZhang
(@thejenniferzhang)
Active Member Registered

@admin Sure!

Posted : April 24, 2021 10:46 am
admin reacted
admin
(@admin)
Eminent Member Admin

@jai-looking Working on that answer for you ASAP.

Posted : April 24, 2021 10:49 am
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

@thejenniferzhang Fantastic I have added the responders so far to the list. Still working on a time. So many countries to consider. We’ll do our best! 

Posted : April 24, 2021 10:52 am
admin
(@admin)
Eminent Member Admin

Hi @athenae @thejenniferzhang @jai-looking We are looking to gather in the Q&A Session for Day 2 in about an hour if that works for you! Anyone else want to join?

Here's the link! https://mobilefilmstories.com/community/film-festival/q-and-a-session-day-two/#post-316

Posted : April 24, 2021 1:01 pm
AnthonyBradford
(@anthonybradford)
Active Member Registered

hey all! Anthony here! happy to be part of the Q&A!

Posted : April 24, 2021 1:54 pm
Susy reacted
Sigfrido20
(@sigfrido20)
Active Member Registered

Hello everyone, happy to be in this edition of the festival with " The Meeting"

Posted : April 25, 2021 3:14 am
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

15 minutes and counting for the awards!!!! I am nervous myself. I think I am picking up everyone’s vibes through my phone! ???????

Posted : April 25, 2021 12:45 pm
Lillian Carter
(@carterlil)
Eminent Member Registered

@susy

Hi Susy,

Looking for the award video link.

Posted : April 25, 2021 1:12 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share: