Day One Virtual Lob...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to the Quad for Mobile Film Stories!

This is your space to collaborate, share insights and ask questions to other community members. You'll need to register to interact.

Please keep all topics related to the mobile film community and industry.

Day One Virtual Lobby

31 Posts
10 Users
39 Likes
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Estimable Member Registered
Topic starter

Hi there! Come say hello and meet filmmakers and others attending the International Mobile Film Festival during the weekend of April 23-25, 2021. Although, nothing beats meeting in person, this is one way we can share stories and connect. If you have registered, please add a profile pic and your film in the description area of your profile. It would help people know which film you have and not. Cheers, everyone! Let's have a great time! As festival director, I may not be available to respond as often and as fast as I would like to. But will do my best! 

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

Posted : April 23, 2021 9:18 am
AthenaE and Al Garcia reacted
Topic Tags
Richteatv
(@richteatv)
Trusted Member Registered

Posted by: @susy

Hi there! Come say hello and meet filmmakers and others attending the International Mobile Film Festival during the weekend of April 23-25, 2021. Although, nothing beats meeting in person, this is one way we can share stories and connect. If you have registered, please add a profile pic and your film in the description area of your profile. It would help people know which film you have and not. Cheers, everyone! Let's have a great time! As festival director, I may not be available to respond as often and as fast as I would like to. But will do my best! 

Thanks to Susy for all the long hours and hard work she has put into the festival. And to all the filmmakers congratulations for being a part of this amazing community and worldwide family.

Rich

Posted : April 23, 2021 12:02 pm
Al Garcia and Susy reacted
alex guillossou
(@aguillossou)
Active Member Registered

hi all. Just got in and ready to start watching what I'm sure will be another great festival!

Posted : April 23, 2021 1:01 pm
Richteatv and Susy reacted
Brandie Rich
(@brich)
New Member Registered

Hi guys! Excited to be here and be apart of this great film festival. Can't wait to see all the great films that will be shown this year and connect with everyone!

Posted : April 23, 2021 1:03 pm
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

I didn't get laurels for my Kick Off Welcome Video! LOL But I am just happy that you are watching it. Enjoy! 

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

Posted : April 23, 2021 1:30 pm
AthenaE
(@athenae)
Active Member Registered

BIG thank you to Susy and to all who worked so hard to put this together. I am excited to be here and meet everyone. Look forward to seeing all the great films that were made on an iphone and a dime! 

Posted : April 23, 2021 1:35 pm
Brandie Rich, Richteatv, Susy and 1 people reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

Glad you are here, Athena! @athenae 

Posted : April 23, 2021 2:10 pm
Brandie Rich
(@brich)
New Member Registered

@susy loved it! 

Posted : April 23, 2021 2:11 pm
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

Thank you, @brich! ? 

Posted : April 23, 2021 2:30 pm
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

@brich The weather in the video is exactly as it is here this weekend. How's that for Virtual reality? ? 

Posted : April 23, 2021 2:34 pm
Richteatv reacted
Brandie Rich
(@brich)
New Member Registered

@susy I feel like I'm there in person ? 

Posted : April 23, 2021 3:13 pm
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

Hey everyone! It’s after 10pm PST. Hope you enjoyed our welcome video and have watched some films! Also hope you liked the book. Tomorrow is day two. We are responsive on social media too. 

I’ll be setting up a Q&A here if any filmmakers would like to participate would be great! 

congratulations to all of you! Be sure to let each other know what you think of each other’s films! 

cheers from San Diego. Listen, it’s been cloudy here just like in the video. But it’s nice. ? For those of you in the other continents Good Morning! Enjoy the show and see you in a few hours! Thank you all for coming!!!! ????

Posted : April 23, 2021 10:33 pm
Richteatv reacted
Richteatv
(@richteatv)
Trusted Member Registered

What an utterly brilliant start to the film festival for me in the UK it started at 9pm and I worked my way through all the shorts by 2am this morning. 

Congratulations to all the film makers, all of your effort has not gone unrewarded. You have made some brilliant films with great stories. I look forward eagerly to see you move from shorts to feature films in the future.

Now I am getting ready to view all the features and can't wait to celebrate them with you.

Thanks once again to my team at SBP for all you're hard work. Especially Susy, I owe you flowers and dinner when we can meet properly.

??????????????????????????????

Rich

Posted : April 24, 2021 4:29 am
Lillian Carter
(@carterlil)
Eminent Member Registered

Hi Susy and Rich,

The Program Booklet is fabulous!!!  I love the still chosen for WOMAN on the viewing platform!

Looking forward to a day of watching awesome films!

Best

Lil

Posted : April 24, 2021 6:42 am
Susy reacted
TheJenniferZhang
(@thejenniferzhang)
Active Member Registered

Hurray! Thrilled to see how this has all come together! Susy's a rockstar. Hoping to binge a bunch of the shorts today!

Posted : April 24, 2021 8:47 am
Lillian Carter and Susy reacted
Page 1 / 3
Share: