Awards Final Q&A Se...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to the Quad for Mobile Film Stories!

This is your space to collaborate, share insights and ask questions to other community members. You'll need to register to interact.

Please keep all topics related to the mobile film community and industry.

Awards Final Q&A Session

35 Posts
10 Users
45 Likes
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Estimable Member Registered
Topic starter

Everyone continue to chat here and on the Virtual Lobby or create your own topic in the festival forum. I need to send emails and celebrate you all on social media. The films and everything is open until midnight. Enjoy the festival and your accomplishments. Huge hugs all around!!!! Much love to everyone! 

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

Posted : April 25, 2021 2:01 pm
AnthonyBradford
(@anthonybradford)
Active Member Registered

@susy congrats everyone! 

Posted : April 25, 2021 2:14 pm
(@rayzeeuddin)
New Member Registered

Hello,

Razi Uddin here from Pakistan, i'm really honoured to win the second place award for my film " A Train to Home", sadly i missed the awards ceremony as dealing with a family member's medical emergency. But i'm glad to hear some good news. 

Thank you

Posted : April 25, 2021 3:30 pm
Susy reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Estimable Member Registered
Topic starter

@rayzeeuddin Congratulations! ??? Hope your family is okay. We will email you the details tomorrow. ?

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

Posted : April 25, 2021 8:44 pm
Sigfrido20
(@sigfrido20)
Active Member Registered

Congratulations to all the winners, yesterday i was able to see some very interesting movies.

Posted : April 26, 2021 1:22 am
Susy reacted
Page 3 / 3
Share: