Awards Final Q&A Se...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to the Quad for Mobile Film Stories!

This is your space to collaborate, share insights and ask questions to other community members. You'll need to register to interact.

Please keep all topics related to the mobile film community and industry.

Awards Final Q&A Session

35 Posts
10 Users
45 Likes
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Estimable Member Registered
Topic starter

Come over after watching the Awards Ceremony! We will be on here at 1:30PM PST to give winners a chance to take a deep breath. If the winning filmmakers are available they will be a part of this. But ALL FILMMAKERS are welcome to come and it will be more of a final celebratory chat giving you all to share your experience in the festival and as an innovative filmmaker. No need to wait to be asked, just comment. To "tag" a member, just "reply" from their comment or copy and paste their @ name from their profile photo. 

The films will be available until midnight. Never post the links to our festival in the this forum or The Quad. Everyone will keep their free registration to The Quad so whenever you want to share, connect or chat with anyone from the festival or the Mobile Film Stories community, just come back. Cheers and best of luck, everyone!!! Don't forget to check out the SBP Podcast Mobile Filmmaking and listen to The Voice Of Mobile Film™. www.sbppodcast.studio

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

Posted : April 25, 2021 12:16 pm
Topic Tags
(@aspencountry)
New Member Registered

Awesome Film Festival this year Susy!

Congratulations to all the winners, all of the films were wonderful.

Continue to inspire with creativity everyone! ??

Posted : April 25, 2021 1:23 pm
Susy reacted
Richteatv
(@richteatv)
Trusted Member Registered

Congratulatins to all the winners it was very well deserved.

Rich

Posted : April 25, 2021 1:23 pm
AspenCountry and Susy reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS! 

Charon - Best Feature Film

War Is Not A Game - First Place Short Film

A Train To Home - Second Place Short Film (featured Community Stories)

Shifted - Third Place Short Film

If you won! Speech!!! I am going to stay back and listen to you all discuss this unless no one speaks.

All the winners will be receiving emails with more official congrats and info. ???????

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

Posted : April 25, 2021 1:24 pm
AspenCountry reacted
(@jake-m)
Active Member Registered

Congratulations to the winners! very good movies!! You deserved 🙂 A big virtual shaking hand from me, in Paris. 

Posted : April 25, 2021 1:25 pm
Richteatv and Susy reacted
AthenaE
(@athenae)
Active Member Registered

Congratulations to all the winners for your amazing films!

Posted : April 25, 2021 1:27 pm
(@jake-m)
Active Member Registered

True, Susy you made a fantastic job, thank you very much 🙂

Posted : April 25, 2021 1:29 pm
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

We may need to refresh to see new comments as they appear. Congrats again to everyone!!!  All of you made amazing films! 

Posted : April 25, 2021 1:30 pm
Richteatv reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

@aaron hold on I’m crying ... I miss the live event and I get emotional because we are all family and it’s been tough for filmmakers. I am glad everyone enjoyed the virtual program. Wish we could have done more. ??

Posted : April 25, 2021 1:32 pm
TheJenniferZhang
(@thejenniferzhang)
Active Member Registered

I just have to say AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO FILLED WITH JOY AND GRATITUDE! I'M DANCING AROUND THE LIVING ROOM! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S NOT DIGNIFIED! Thank you to all the judges and to Susy and to all the other filmmakers! HOLY SMOKES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Posted : April 25, 2021 1:34 pm
Richteatv
(@richteatv)

@susy

Hope you enjoy a long sleep tonight and relax this week. You have done and amazing job and i am so pleased to have been a part of the festival.

hoping your week ahead is not too busy.

Rich

Rich

Posted : April 25, 2021 1:34 pm
AspenCountry and Susy reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

@thejenniferzhang So happy for your happy! 

Posted : April 25, 2021 1:35 pm
Richteatv
(@richteatv)

@thejenniferzhang

you did a magnificent job

Rich

Susy reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

@richteatv Well... ?

Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

@thejenniferzhang You are so close to San Diego! Who wants to come to San Diego this summer (if pandemic does not flip) and meet Jennifer and celebrate your achievements with mobile film? Maybe a lunch by the waterfront? 

Posted : April 25, 2021 1:40 pm
Richteatv reacted
Page 1 / 3
Share: