One crew member sho...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to the Quad for Mobile Film Stories!

This is your space to collaborate, share insights and ask questions to other community members. You'll need to register to interact.

Please keep all topics related to the mobile film community and industry.

One crew member short mobile film  

keyboardistjoe
(@keyboardistjoe)
Topic starter  

Has anyone ever made a film where they are the only "crew member" (actor, cameraman, sound, lighting, producer, etc).  If so, any tips for creating a short mobile film with limited resources.

Susy liked
ReplyQuote
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Estimable Member

@keyboardistjoe Hi Keyboarddistjoe, I am Susy. During the Smartphone Filmmaking panels last week we spoke about that topic. Especially about working with limited resources including lighting and sound. I would recommend you watch the panel videos and listen to my podcast on mobile filmmaking to get information. If you have specific questions I may be able to answer in more detail. And that is the same with other members here. You can also tag them by going to the Members page and tagging a specific member here like I tagged you. Here is the link: https://mobilefilmstories.com/community/members/  

Hope that helps. Welcome to The Quad. 

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

ReplyQuote
Share: