International Mobil...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to the Quad for Mobile Film Stories!

This is your space to collaborate, share insights and ask questions to other community members. You'll need to register to interact.

Please keep all topics related to the mobile film community and industry.

International Mobile Film Festival 2021

21 Posts
9 Users
36 Likes
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Estimable Member Registered
Topic starter

Mobile Film Stories is sponsoring the International Mobile Film Festivas's Community Forum! 

Hi everyone! Susy Botello here. Welcome to Mobile Film Stories' The Quad community!

Our goal is to have a public space where all the filmmakers from this year's film festival can connect, discuss and collaborate. We realize not everyone is on Twitter or Instagram or Facebook or whatever. By joining this topic and subscribing to it, we can meet each other and network. Since we cannot have a live event festival this year where you can connect and make new friendships in this amazing community...we welcome everyone to join you here. If you are a Quad Member you are invited to come meet this year's filmmakers. 

Filmmakers, please meet our Ambassadors Rich Vizor @richteatv and Aaron Nabus @Aaron!

You can learn more about The Quad using this link: https://mobilefilmstories.com/the-quad/  

*Your first two posts need approval but after that you are free to comment and post. You are free to roam on other topics as a full Quad Member. 

Membership is free and the opportunities and benefits are priceless! Come for the festival, stay for the resources. Welcome to the family. 

International Mobile Film Festival info page: https://internationalmobilefilmfestival.com/mff

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

Posted : February 11, 2021 4:54 pm
Topic Tags
Sigfrido20
(@sigfrido20)
Active Member Registered

hello everyone until very excited to be part of this festival with "The Meeting" short film co directed with Clara Congera Italy, Sicily. I already know the platform, a greeting to all the friends of the quad.

Ciao! Susy

Ciao amici!

Posted : February 14, 2021 1:22 pm
Richteatv and Susy reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

Hi Sigfrido @sigfrido20! Thanks for joining us! We are excited to share stories with everyone! I, myself, am really looking forward to everyone's stories. 

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

Posted : February 14, 2021 1:32 pm
Richteatv and Sigfrido20 reacted
(@sethdfilms)
New Member Registered

Hey everyone! Congratulations to everyone who got their film selected this year! I am excited to have mine selected this year and see familiar and new faces in this year's festival!

Posted : February 14, 2021 1:42 pm
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

Hi Seth! Great to see you here! Congratulations! Looking forward to your stories and insights. Everyone should know Seth is one of the youngest licensed drone pilots we know...maybe the only one! His first mobile film in our film festival was in 2018 and he attended as a 17 year old filmmaker and entrepreneur.

Posted : February 14, 2021 1:46 pm
Richteatv reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

Hi @lansy! Welcome to the platform! 

Posted : February 14, 2021 8:39 pm
Richteatv reacted
(@lansy)
New Member Registered

Hi @susy and everyone!

So glad to be here meeting all the talented creatives! ? 

Posted : February 14, 2021 8:47 pm
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

@lansy We are excited to see you here too. I'd like to introduce you to @sigfrido20 and Seth Dacio @sethdfilms who will also be screening their films with yours. Thanks for joining us, Lansy! 

Posted : February 14, 2021 9:11 pm
Richteatv and Sigfrido20 reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

Welcome IMFF 2021 filmmakers! Say hello and smile. This weekend, we gave access to all your films to the jury for this year's film festival. Your films are in good hands. Judges: https://internationalmobilefilmfestival.com/news/53-2021-judges

Welcome to all of you who are just now coming in and thank you for including profile photos as well! ? 

Posted : February 15, 2021 7:31 pm
Sigfrido20 and Richteatv reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

I wanted to welcome @colinbabcock @shirin-afrand @violeta @beraat-gokkus @sigfrido20 @sethdfilms and a few others from the festival to chat and connect in this topic for the International Mobile Film Festival in San Diego! Greetings! 

Posted : February 16, 2021 12:40 pm
Sigfrido20
(@sigfrido20)
Active Member Registered

@susy Hi friends, i just saw the judges list, just wow!

Posted : February 17, 2021 12:07 am
Beraat GOKKUS
(@beraat-gokkus)
New Member Registered

@susy Hi everybody! This Beraat GOKKUS from Paris/France! I am very happy to be here at the International Mobile Film Festival in San Diego for the 3rd time!

Posted : February 17, 2021 7:26 am
Aida
 Aida
(@aida)
New Member Registered

Bonjour everybody! So happy to be part of the team! I'm from Paris as well, but the story I shot is just universal ??

A bientôt!!

Aïda

Posted : February 18, 2021 9:58 am
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

@aida Welcome to The Quad! We look forward to your stories and sharing your film in our film festival! ? 

Posted : February 18, 2021 12:35 pm
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Topic starter

Hello filmmakers from IMFF 2021! If you were attending our film festival in person, we'd love for you to bring your team members, friends and anyone who would enjoy being a part of the festival, mobile filmmaking and support you in the event. I'd like to suggest you do the same here. Share the link for this topic and invite them to register and join us. https://mobilefilmstories.com/community/mfs-announcements/international-mobile-film-festival-2021/#post-218  

Posted : February 23, 2021 1:10 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: