Introduce yourself

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to the Quad for Mobile Film Stories!

This is your space to collaborate, share insights and ask questions to other community members. You'll need to register to interact.

Please keep all topics related to the mobile film community and industry.

[Sticky] Introduce yourself

Page 5 / 5
Jake M
(@jake-m)

Hello everyone,

I'm Jake from UK, happy to be part of this Festival 🙂 thank you 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 28, 2021 7:55 pm
admin liked
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Estimable Member

@jake-m Welcome to the festival and The Quad! I am Susy and personally invite you to connect with others here. 😎 Also, here is a direct link for the IMFF Topic to engage others: https://mobilefilmstories.com/community/mfs-announcements/international-mobile-film-festival-2021/  

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 15, 2021 5:51 pm
Jake M
(@jake-m)

Hello Susi, thank you, I'll introduce myself in there too 🙂 best

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 15, 2021 7:13 pm
admin and Susy liked
Jake M
(@jake-m)

Hello Everyone, I'm Jake Meniani, director of I JUST NEED LOVE. I'm writing to you from Paris. 

Hope to see you at the online festival. Have a great day/evening

Jake

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 15, 2021 7:14 pm
Susy and admin liked
Karl Niemiec
(@karl-niemiec)

Hello, Karl and the Niemiec Family here. My family and I are all excited to be involved in the tenth anniversary of Mobile File Fest this year with our short mobile film "Don't Tell Mom."  My kids ran from the ages 9-19 at the time of our shoot and all had a chance to use the mobile equipment and act in the short. I blocked it out in my head the day before and then got a perfect light day the next to go out and shoot in just a couple of hours. The trick was to shoot and edit around anyone entering the shot to make it look like the kids and I were there at the school playground all by ourselves.  Thanks, Susy for including us!

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 21, 2021 4:48 pm
Susy and admin liked
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Estimable Member

Hi Karl! We are excited to have your film along with another 49 short films in our festival this year. It's exciting to know that every film in this festival, including the three feature films were all shot with mobile phones! Congratulations and keep making mobile films. You know where we are...here for you! 

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 22, 2021 12:14 am
Richteatv
(@richteatv)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @karl-niemiec

Hello, Karl and the Niemiec Family here. My family and I are all excited to be involved in the tenth anniversary of Mobile File Fest this year with our short mobile film "Don't Tell Mom."  My kids ran from the ages 9-19 at the time of our shoot and all had a chance to use the mobile equipment and act in the short. I blocked it out in my head the day before and then got a perfect light day the next to go out and shoot in just a couple of hours. The trick was to shoot and edit around anyone entering the shot to make it look like the kids and I were there at the school playground all by ourselves.  Thanks, Susy for including us!

I am very much looking forward to see you short along with the others. Great to have you here.

Rich

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 22, 2021 8:37 pm
Susy liked
Richteatv
(@richteatv)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @jake-m

Hello Everyone, I'm Jake Meniani, director of I JUST NEED LOVE. I'm writing to you from Paris. 

Hope to see you at the online festival. Have a great day/evening

Jake

Very much looking forward to seeing your work

Rich

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 22, 2021 8:38 pm
Susy liked
Richteatv
(@richteatv)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @carterlil

Hi Everybody,  so excited to be a part of this festival!!!  I have been a so inspired by film during COVID.  Boundaries and restrictions have given me the creativity to create art on film.  

great to have your here

Rich

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 22, 2021 8:40 pm
Susy liked
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Estimable Member

@richteatv I think you will really enjoy the film by @jake-m -- it's a story with a message.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 22, 2021 8:42 pm
Richteatv
(@richteatv)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @violeta

@al-garcia Hi, Al! Nice to read your words. I thought the same last year. I have been working in the film industry for many years as assistant director and production manager. I never have time to improve my own projects and really look for funds. So, I decided to make a shor on my own, low budget and with the help of dear friends. I am very glad I did It. Now, I feel that I should not waste time anymore. I want to keep filming, but I am still thinking about the newst idea to go for.

looking forward to seeing your work

Rich

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 22, 2021 8:42 pm
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Estimable Member

Hey everyone! Everyone is going to enjoy everyone's films! Tomorrow we begin the festival. Looking forward to seeing you on The Quad Topic for the festival! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 22, 2021 8:48 pm
Richteatv
(@richteatv)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @susy

Hey everyone! Everyone is going to enjoy everyone's films! Tomorrow we begin the festival. Looking forward to seeing you on The Quad Topic for the festival! 

I am looking forward to meeting you all and maybe answering some of your questions concerning film production, pitching, financing etc. It will be great to be part of the Mobile Filmmaking Family.

Rich

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 22, 2021 9:43 pm
Page 5 / 5
Share: