Introduce yourself

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to the Quad for Mobile Film Stories!

This is your space to collaborate, share insights and ask questions to other community members. You'll need to register to interact.

Please keep all topics related to the mobile film community and industry.

[Sticky] Introduce yourself

84 Posts
16 Users
77 Likes
admin
(@admin)
Eminent Member Admin
Topic starter

Welcome to the Quad. Let everyone know a bit about your interest in mobile smartphone filmmaking.

Posted : August 31, 2020 12:14 am
Al Garcia reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)
Estimable Member Registered

Welcome @Aaron! 

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

Posted : September 2, 2020 4:02 pm
Inga Vosk
(@inga-vosk)
New Member Registered

Hi everyone!
I'm Inga Vosk, a filmmaker from Russia!
I'm happy to meet you!

Posted : September 8, 2020 12:56 pm
Al Garcia and Susy reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)

@inga-vosk Welcome to The Quad! 

At the center of everything we experience is a story. Stories are always evolving. The only beginning and end to a story is the one that is told or the one we perceive.

Posted : September 8, 2020 1:15 pm
Al Garcia reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)

Hi again! If you are seeing this say hello. I'm looking to make some connections here.

Posted : September 16, 2020 8:02 pm
Oliver Richards
(@olsburger)
Eminent Member Registered

Hello,

My name is Oliver. I am a mobile filmmaker living in Ireland. Happy to talk about all things mobile film! :))

Posted : September 27, 2020 2:53 am
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)

@olsburger Hi Oliver, I'm Susy! Awesome seeing you here...are you working on a mobile film now? ?

Posted : September 27, 2020 10:21 am
Oliver Richards
(@olsburger)

@susyHello Suzy, thank you for the warm welcome.

I am in development for a short horror film I want to film in our new house. It has been a busy year as my wife and I have just finished renovating a house so there has not been much time to film anything substantial. But now some short film concepts are coming back to me so I want to begin filming again.So yes, I am working on something but may be a few months until it is done :)))

Posted : September 27, 2020 1:58 pm
Susy reacted
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)

Awesome, Oliver. Congrats on the new place. Keep us updated here. Best wishes and thanks for joining us. 

Posted : September 27, 2020 7:41 pm
Oliver Richards
(@olsburger)

@susy Thanks very much. I look forward to connecting with other filmmakers here 🙂

Posted : September 28, 2020 9:17 am
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)

Welcome to The Quad on Mobile Film Stories, @rhenkel! Feel free to introduce yourself to the community. The first couple times you post, it will need to approved but then after that you will be able to post and share anytime. Best of luck! 

Posted : September 29, 2020 1:10 pm
Al Garcia
(@al-garcia)
New Member Registered

Hi, @Susy. Hi, everyone! My name is too long, so just Al is ok. I’m a mobile filmmaker living in Havana. Obsessed with storytelling in general and filmmaking in particular. After years waiting for a decent budget for my projects, I’ve decided it’s time to move on and make my films on my own. Glad to be part of this. Mobile filmmaking is awesome!

Posted : September 30, 2020 8:19 am
Susy reacted
Oliver Richards
(@olsburger)

@aaronThank you, Aaron. Nice to meet you. What's your interest in mobile filmmaking? 🙂

Posted : September 30, 2020 9:32 am
Susy
 Susy
(@susy)

@al-garcia Hey Al! ? Nice to see you here! We support your efforts and are here for you. Keep us updated and stay awesome! 

Posted : September 30, 2020 10:17 am
Oliver Richards
(@olsburger)

@al-garcia Hi Al, good to see you here! 

Posted : September 30, 2020 11:09 am
Susy reacted
Page 1 / 6
Share: